Group Collection Title
- Search queries are executed in available fulltext as well as in metadata fields.
- After the initial search further metadata filters are available.
- By clicking on the menu "Search" all available content together with available filter options are displayed.
All entered terms within the main search bar are connected (by default) with the logical "AND" operator and with the wildcard "term starts with". To refine the search query please use the advanced search or directly use Boolean operators within the main search bar.
The advanced search is a query builder which helps you to specify your search requests more precisely by
- Adding several search fields (rules) and search groups.
- Combining those fields/groups by a logical "OR/AND" operator.
- Restrict the search field option to:
- Term starts with
- Term ends with
- Exact term / phrase
- Proximity* search of exact terms
- Without the terms
* The proximity search allows you to search for two or more exact terms which are within a specified distance to each other, where distance is the number of intermediate terms in between them.